"Fear not, for I have redeemed you . . . I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you." - Isaiah 43:1-2
I am His. He is with me, He is for me, and He is ever by my side.
He is at work in my life. In my heartache in and in my weakness, He is ever at work.
I will not fear, because He is for me. Whatever I go through, He will never leave me. Whatever I do, He will never give up on me.
I focus my eyes on Him and trust in Him.
You do not need to live in fear because God has you in His hands. He will not let us be destroyed. We can overcome our anxiety through Him by learning to trust Him. This is a process that takes time. Start trusting God with the small things and little by little we will learn to trust God more and more with bigger and bigger things. Then we can have His peace upon us that keeps anxiety at bay, keeping our eyes fixed on Him.
What is one thing you can trust God with today? Try to make it simple, but don't forget it by tomorrow. We learn to trust more by remembering God's faithfulness in the simple and small things from days past. Maybe you can start a journal of God's faithfulness in your life?
No comments:
Post a Comment