Monday, October 16, 2017

Let Me Ask

"You do not have because you do not ask." - James 4:2 (NKJV)

If I but ask God to enlighten me to His vision, His plan for me, His will - He is ready to do just that. He is eager to fill my mind with truth. He is simply waiting for me to ask for help - to turn to Him saying "I cannot do this on my own."

Do I want to be full of His light, His vision, His truth? Then let me ask! Am I weary of trying to serve or fight in my own strength? Then let me ask! Am I struggling to keep in a constant fellowship with Him? Let. Me. Ask.

Lord, help me. I want to just overflow with abundance of little things that bring joy to Your heart. This is Your vision for me this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment