Monday, December 18, 2017

I have hope

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13

To despair is to lose hope. SO I will not despair, though I hurt, though I may mourn.

My brain sometimes has chemical imbalances which make me tend to think I can either do any and everything that I can do nothing and have no hope.

I will fight back against this with the truth that I am nothing without God and the truth that God has a good and perfect plan for me.

The enemy's way to deal with pain is to despair, but this is not God's way. I must align my thoughts to His truth in order to escape falling into this pit.

I have a hope and a future in the One who made me with a good and perfect plan for me to live out. Through Him, I can be victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment