Monday, November 27, 2017

Why?

"Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God." - Psalm 42:5

When I am so low, I do not even feel worthy of life, I turn to Him who gives me worth. I fight back against my own mind and strive to take my thoughts captive, through His strength, filtering my thoughts through His truth.

When my spirit moans and cannot take any more, he is my Help. I can cease striving on my own and realize He is God. He is all-powerful. He is in charge. And He has good plans for me.

His purpose can take the worst things in my life and use them for His glory as I touch the lives of others with my story. So I trust in Him. I hope in Him. I wait expecting Him to do a mighty work in me.

Who needs to hear your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment